Unique Dwellings For Sale presents this Spanish home or business Valencia Province.
Consisting of a Ship in the Forest this Spanish home or business is probably the most unique property in Spain. Currently operating as an events venue for weddings, boat parties and special occasions this unique property for sale would also make a lovely home in the forest.
Built in the style of a 1960’s cruise liner, but situated 500m above sea level in the La Llacuna plateau, the property is near Villalonga, Valencia. The plateau, part of a National park, is a peaceful location and usually 4 degrees cooler than the coast. The property is set in 4,800m2 of garden, pine forest, fruit trees and a collection of unusual trees and shrubs.
The house/ship has 3 levels with a total area of 230m2 living space, and is surrounded by a moat, with one section having koi and goldfish. Apart from the possibility as a family home the house/ship has huge potential and flexibility for a variety of hospitality set-ups. Including, bed and breakfast, restaurant, cafe/afternoon teas and corporate events, easily adapted to all these uses. The fore and aft decks make ideal terraces and there is also a large dining room for the cooler months.
A new solar electric system with 12 panels has been installed, located on the top deck, and 24 batteries and an automatic generator (15HP, 6KW) in separate buildings. A water pump is installed to ensure constant pressure throughout the building and gardens. For all windows and doors the ship/house has internal security shutters on the ground floor and roller shutters on the first floor, so is secure if left for any length of time.
Distances,Villalonga town 10 mins, Gandia city 15mins, blue-flag beaches 20 mins, Valencia airport 70 mins, and Alicante airport 80 mins.
Accommodation consists of Ground Floor
- Games room/Bedroom 6/Storage (5.53 x 5.07) triangular in shape.
- Breakfast room/Dining room/ Bedroom 5 (5.53 x 3.21) Patio doors onto South terrace
- Kitchen (4.35 x 2.75) Door to outside. Gas hob, gas oven and grill, extraction fan, double sink, gas boiler, marble worktops.
- Hall (2.92 x 2.42) Door to outside South terrace.
- Bathroom (2.66 x 1.37) Bath with shower and shower screen, toilet, wash basin with vanity unit, illuminated mirror.
Corridor (4.00 x 1.00)
- Bodega (2.80 x 1.20)
- Drinks cupboard (1.20 x 0.80) Marble shelves.
- Lounge/dining room (9.30 x 5.40) Door to outside. Woodburning stove, stairs to first floor.
- Captain’s quarters/Bedroom 1 (4.25 x 3.30)
10.Captain’s dressing room/ B&B lounge/Bedroom 2 (4.25 x 3.00)
- Shower room (2.60 x 2.20) Shower cubicle, toilet, wash basin with vanity unit, electric towel rail.
- Lobby (2.25 x 1.60) Linen closet
- Bedroom 3 (4.25 x 3.00) 2 fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (4.25 x 2.66)
Corridor (15.60 x 1.10)
Fore Deck (5.90 x 5.80) Removable canopy
Aft deck (6.00 x 3.80) 4m wide canopy
Top deck (17.78 x 6.30) 12 solar panels
- Funnel (3.55 x 2.00) water tank
Pool (5.60 x 2.80)
Pump room (2.85 x 0.95) pool pump, generator (automatic,petrol,15HP, 6KW)
Battery room (2.40 x 0.95) 24 2v lead acid batteries, inverter.
Greenhouse (2.90 x 2.90) with water and electrics.
Workshop (3.10 x 2.65)
Paellaro (3.25 x 2.85) Double paellaro with electricity and water. Internet, telephone and parking for 8 cars.
Are you selling or buying a unique property? Contact Unique Dwellings For Sale here, we can help.
Interested in this unique property for sale? Contact Unique Dwellings For Sale below, for more info and to arrange a viewing.Add to favorites
- close to amenities
- swimming pool